The prospective list of speakers for the Symposium includes -
· Tom Baer, Stanford University
· James Harris, Stanford University
· Henry Bookey, Fraunhofer UK
· Daniel Esser, Heriot Watt University
· Lars Michael Larsen, Region H Denmark
· Robert Thomson, Heriot-Watt University
· Alan Serrels, Edinburgh University
· Mike MacDonald, Dundee University
· Paul O’Brien, FRS – Manchester University
· Geoff Williams, Durham University
· David Richardson - University of Southampton
· Richard Penty - University of Cambridge
· Lucia Caspani Glasgow University
· Dimitra Simeonidou, Bristol University
· Joseph Kahn, Stanford University
· Bardia Pezeshki, Kaiam Corporation
· James Durrant, ICL/Swansea
· Stuart Parks, Medical Devices Unit GGHB; GCOR
· Attendance at the SU2P Symposium (and banquet) is £100 for academic and research staff from the collaborating universities (Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Edinburgh, Strathclyde, St Andrews, Stanford) and includes lunch and refreshments both days and the banquet on the Monday evening.
· Attendance at the SU2P Symposium is FREE to students from the collaborating universities (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Strathclyde, St Andrews, Stanford) and includes lunch and refreshments both days.
· A charge of £50 will be made for students wishing to attend the Banquet on the Monday evening.
· Attendance at the SU2P Symposium (and banquet) is an included benefit for SU2P Industrial Partners and includes lunch and refreshments both days and dinner on the Monday evening.
· Speakers do NOT require to register as they will be registered automatically.
· Companies may book exhibitor stands for the cost of £250 plus VAT
· There is a nominal cost of £250 for all other registrants at the SU2P Symposium covering both days of the Symposium and the Banquet.
· Please ensure that you fully complete the registration process even if there is no fee to pay.